Saturday, May 9, 2009

Montana Sapphire and Pink Sapphire Ring


The ring setting itself is a sterling silver, with pink sapphires. Then I set the Montana blue sapphire in the center. Both the blue sapphire, and the setting were not originally joined together. I had an Alexandrite in the setting, but I just never really liked the look that much. Then I put my Montana Sapphire in there, and it is a perfect look, the blue, and the pink together. This one is a part of my personal collection, and I have been known to frequently move my stones from setting to setting until I find what I like best. I do not do this with the items I sell, because it does come with risk of scratching the stone, or breaking prongs. I love Montana Sapphires, they are almost always natural in color, and they come in a huge variety of colors. They are never very large, so a big stone might be a 6x4 oval.

No comments:

Contact Email