Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Huge Mothers Day Sale 15% Off

I am having a huge Mothers Day sale, in honor of mothers, obviously LOL. Anyway from now until May 10th you can get any item from my Etsy store 15% off. Please be sure to follow these simple directions for a smooth transaction. If you find something you like, save it to your favorites, come here to this blog, or use the contact button on Etsy to email me and use the code mothers so I know to mark the price down for you. Do not purchase until I have marked it down for you. I do offer a layaway plan, so be sure to ask about that. You can also request to purchase the item through this blog, if you do not have Etsy, or do not want to join. Just contact me for info on how to do that. I only sell to USA buyers. If you have any questions please ask. Go now, and check out my Etsy store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Contact Email