Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WOW 4 Sales In One Day!

SS Emerald and Red Sapphire Ring Stunning SS Emerald and Red Sapphire Ring Stunning

SS Cherry Red Garnet and Orange Sapphire Ring
SS Cherry Red Garnet and Orange Sapphire Ring

SS Pink Zircon and Ruby Ring
SS Pink Zircon and Ruby Ring

Last Time Listed Silver Marquise Amethyst and Pink Sapphire Ring Last Time Listed Silver Marquise Amethyst and Pink

I could not believe it yesterday, when one customer purchase all four of these rings. She took advantage of my free layaway program, and should be a smooth transaction. Be sure to check out my Etsy shop, and you can take advantage of my layaway program too.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray, congratulations!!

Melissa said...

I was happy, thanks for stopping by.

Memories for Life said...

Congrats Melissa...bet it made your day :)

Melissa said...

Thank you, I was just a tad excited.

Leomar said...

Congratulations, Melissa. I'm happy for you. :)

Melissa said...

Thank you, Leomar

Ebie said...

Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Thanks Ebie

Contact Email