Monday, September 14, 2009

Sale Items Ending Will Be Gifts












These three items, will be ending in my Etsy store, on 09/19/09, and will become gifts for family, and friends if not sold. They have been marked down to move better.

1- Orange Murano Glass necklace with goldtone chain, sale price 34.99 was 64.99
2- Citrine, and green CZ ring price 14.99
3- Marquise Amethyst and pink sapphire ring, price 24.99 was 39.99

Hurry and get these, before the listings expire. Go to my Etsy store to purchase. If you are not from the US you need to contact me first to check with shipping to other countries.

6 comments:

Anne said...

That glass necklace is gorgeous! What a beautiful piece of glass.

Melissa said...

Thank you Anne, by all means feel free to own it.

Eddie Garcia said...

I think your jewelry is exceptional and your prices are not bad either. I will definitely keep you in mind when I am ready to purchase another piece for my wife or daughter. Thanks for the post!

Friends 4 Life!

Melissa said...

Thank you Eddie.

Femmepower said...

I actually checked out your etsy store, Melissa, and found a lot of nice items.Shocks,I'm so tempted.

Melissa said...

Thank you Rochelle

Contact Email