Sunday, September 13, 2009

Emerald and Red Sapphire Ring

This lovely ring is sterling silver, featuring a 3.5mm round Emerald gemstone, as the center stone. Then the sapphires surrounding the emerald are a intense cherry red color. These sapphires most definitely have been treated, as I have never seen red sapphires of this intense red color. It is a size 6, and is available for sale for 39.99 in my Etsy store. I do offer a layaway plan, and combine shipping. If you are from another country, than US, and are interested, please contact me so I can check with my post office about shipping.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful ring!

Melissa said...

Thank you , so much

betchai said...

now, this style is so dainty, though i don't wear ring ( i always lose them) but i really love the style!

onlinewriter said...

Oh,I find it even better than blue sapphire. This one's sooo cute! Hey, I clicked your Etsy link but sadly, Etsy is under maintenance. Will check it out again some other time. By the way,how do i know if size 6 would fit my ring finger?

Melissa said...

Thank you betchai, and rochelle. rochelle if you know your finger size, for your wedding band, it is usually one size bigger for a middle finger ring. You could find a free ring sizer online, print it off, and use it according to the directions.

Contact Email