Saturday, September 19, 2009

Prasiolite and Red Sapphire Ring

Prasiolite, sometimes called Green Amethyst, is a member of the quartz family, and is created by heat treating very pale purple Amethyst. It is a soft, minty green color. Like all quartz it is a durable gemstone. This lovely ring is sterling silver, size 6, featuring a 8mmx6mm emerald cut Prasiolite gemstone, with two red sapphire accent stones on the shoulders. It is very delicate, and feminine. This lovely ring is available for purchase in my Etsy store, for 49.99

3 comments:

Femmepower said...

I've been checking out your etsy store more frequently,melissa.there's one item that i like,it's 14k gold with a red stone.however,i think 6 is big for my tiny fingers.i plan to go to a jewelry store nearby and see if they could help me determine my size.then i'll come back to check out your etsy again.

betchai said...

another beautiful design Melissa. I have not been to your Etsy store lately, I'll check one of these days.

Melissa said...

Thanks guys

Contact Email