Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Feature For This Blog

On my homeschool blog, we do a Fun Friday post. So I am making a Fun Friday topic line, for this blog. It will feature fellow Etsy shops, or craft blogs. All you have to do to be featured, is leave me a comment, and sign up to follow my blog. I will do them first come first serve, and will put up a reminder post, every Thursday. Be sure when you comment me, you let me know the address of your store, or blog. So lets get started, with this Friday. Will you be my first featured site? Lets find out.

6 comments:

circleinthesand said...

What a fun idea, I would love to be featured!! By the way, that is a gorgeous picture at the top of this blog of the autumn leaves!!
duckie
:)

Melissa said...

I need to know your Etsy store address, or which blog you want featured.

Jill said...

H, Melissa. I got this link from Circle in the Sand on the BBEST thread on Etsy. I have signed up to follow you on Google Reader and I would love to be featured in your blog. My shop link is http://www.jillstreasurechest.etsy.com. Thank you very much. This sounds great and will give me a little more info on other shops.
Jill

Melissa said...

Thank you, I will feature your store soon. I have quite a few now, so be patient.

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

I would love to be featured!
http://EviesToolEmporium.etsy.com
I can't sign up as a follower right now because there is something wrong with the link, but I will follow through!
Thank you for the opportunity!
Michelle @ Evie's Tool Emporium

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

P.S. I'm following now!
Michelle-

Contact Email