Monday, September 21, 2009

Pink Zircon and Ruby Ring


This is a lovely sterling silver ring, size 6, featuring a lovely pink gemstone. Now I can not say for sure what it is, but there are not many pink gemstones out there. It could be pink sapphire, pink zircon, pink spinel, or pink topaz. I am figuring it is probably pink zircon, as it came in a parcel, and is the most likely to be that. It is a real gemstone, whatever it is, and not a simulant or synthetic. If you look at the picture you will see that there are tiny rubies, embedded into the shoulders of the rings, these are on both sides, adding a lovely design to the ring. This lovely ring will be available for purchase in my Etsy store, for 49.99 If you like this ring, and do not have Etsy, or are from a non US country, please contact me, and I will see what I can do for you.

5 comments:

Luna Moon said...

What a thoughtful thing to do,Wish I could do the same but can't afford it the best I do to help out is send out my daughers our grown clothes to needy families.


Comment & follow my blog back?

http://burningmoonproducts.blogspot.com/

Funnyface said...

that is an awesome idea.

Melissa said...

Thank you, to both of you.

Unknown said...

Hey Melissa! I'm Melissa too! haha!
Love your jewellery designs. They are gorgeous!

purplepink said...

I love your designs. I've been doing such with precious gemstones and diamonds for personal use. Been getting a good deal on diamonds from DiamondsForHer. I love the Pink gemstone and the red sapphire. You've got a really nice settings and stones.

Contact Email