Monday, October 12, 2009

Do You Love Champagne Diamonds?

I bought this ring with the intention of removing the center stone, and putting another in there. After I got it, however, I loved it and decided to leave it alone. It is a thick, sterling silver ring, with a large champagne colored cz as the center stone. It has accent stones all over the place. This is a bold ring, and the pear shape CZ is 8mmx6mm which would literally cost thousands, in this color, and quality, for a real diamond. I love natural gemstones, but sometimes a synthetic or CZ is a lovely substitute. Especially for the pricier gemstones such as diamonds, or even sapphires.

I hope everyone is having a marvelous Monday.

3 comments:

Breitling Replica said...

Beautiful Ring, The stone is really attracting the viewers.

Replica Jewelry said...

right replica, really attractive ring, the stone is really shining.

Replica Vertu said...

Beuatiful ring, the stone looks precious.

Contact Email