Sunday, October 18, 2009

Layaway For Christmas Now

As you can see the Christmas Countdown has begun. I finally got my computer fixed, and will be taking new pictures, to add new items to my Etsy store. I offer a free layaway service, and have had two customers take advantage so far. I have jewelry, loose gems, unique cell phone cases, and handmade purses. There is something for every woman on your list, including a stunning vintage blue diamond ring. Be sure to stop by my Etsy store, and get your items on layaway too. When you check out you have to click other, as payment, and I think then you type in layaway, and the invoice will come to me, for me to set it up for you. You must put 10 percent down, and make a payment with Paypal, at least every two weeks.






5 comments:

Julia said...

I just wanted to let you know I gave you a “One Lovely Blog Award.” To pick up your award just visit my blog. http://juliesbits.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!! 

Melissa said...

Thank you, I will post it later today.

Ebie said...

Layaway is always a great idea.

Melissa said...

Ebie I love layaway, I wish more companies offered it. I was hoping Walmart would bring it back this year.

Tigard Pawn Shop said...

We really enjoyed and benefited from your article. Thanks and more power!

Contact Email