Friday, October 9, 2009

Fun Friday Evies Tool Emporium Etsy Shop

Well it is Friday again, and that means Fun Friday. This is my third Fun Friday post, and this week is Evies Tool Emporium. Evie's Etsy store features, all kinds of tools needed for making jewelry, and crafting in general. Her prices are fair, and she has a good selection. Of all her things, the one thing I do not have is a caliper, and hers is electronic too, even better. I currently measure my stones, using a standard mm ruler. It is accurate, but not always easy to see, with my old lady eyes. So, if my husband reads this, I could use this for Christmas. She has pliers, hammers, a vice, soldering tools, magnifiers, loupes, and tons of other great items. So be sure to stop by Evies Tool Emporium, and take a look around. It doesn't hurt to add her shop to your favorites either.

If you would like to be featured on Fun Friday, leave a comment with your Etsy store name, or your craft blog. Either will be accepted. I do have a waiting list, and they go in the order I got them, but they will all be gotten to. Have a great weekend, everyone.

3 comments:

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I really appreciate it!
Michelle-

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Your welcome, I hope it brings lots of visitors your way.

Contact Email