Friday, October 30, 2009

Fun Friday Grandma Lindas House Etsy Shop

This week for Fun Friday, I get to feel like a kid again. Today I am featuring the Etsy shop Grandma Lindas House. She has the cutest, Barbie doll outfits ever. I loved Barbie when I was a little girl. I am aging myself, but I had the first jointed Barbie that they made. I loved her so much I cut her hair LOL. My mother was not happy. Between my sisters, and I we must have had every Barbie, and accessory ever made, up until like 1985, when my youngest sister outgrew them. I absolutely love this Barbie outfit pictured. Is it not cool? She looks so glamorous. I have a five year old daughter who is just getting into Barbie now. I hope she will love her as much as I did.

Grandma Lindas House, also offers hats, mittens, scarves, baby outfits, and so much more. Be sure to check out her shop. Winter, and Christmas are both coming, and she has items that would make great gifts.

If you would like your Etsy shop, or craft blog featured on Fun Friday, just leave me a comment, and be sure to leave your store, or blog address.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

4 comments:

GrandmaLindasHouse said...

Thank you very much for featuring my Barbie clothes for Fun Friday!

Ruth said...

My daughters all loved Barbie, too. Your doll is beautiful.

http://www.thefaerieglen.etsy.com
http://www.rttinytreasures.etsy.com

circleinthesand said...

Isn't GrandmaLinda's shop awesome!! Her Barbie outfits are soooooo beautiful and well made.... I still don't know how she sews something so little!! Congrats on being featured here on Melissa's super blog!!

Melissa said...

Thank you to all of you.

Contact Email