Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pink Zircon and Ruby Ring


This ring was originally purchased from my Etsy store, but the buyer did not pay, so it has been relisted. This lovely ring is a sterling silver ring with a 6.5 mm round Pink Zircon gemstone. I believe it to be pink Zircon, but it could be any other number of pink gemstones. What I do know is that it is a real gemstone, not a simulant, or faux. It has rubies embedded into the sides, as shown in the pictures. It is a size 6, and is available for purchase in my Etsy store. I offer a free layaway plan, and combined shipping, so be sure to check out all my items.

3 comments:

Lizy said...

Nice post..

Check out some rubies at http://twin-diamonds.com/rubies

Melissa said...

thank you

montreal florist said...

It's beautiful ring. Gorgeous!!

Contact Email