Friday, October 23, 2009

Fun Friday Hemlock Hollow Creations Etsy Store

Yay it is Fun Friday yet again, and you know what that means? I get to feature a craft blogger, or fellow Etsy store. This week is Hemlock Hollow Creations, and this lovely necklace. I am not very good at beading, though it is not from not trying, I just can't get the hang of it. So I am always checking out other beading items, to see all their cool designs. This is a unakite, and Chinese orange serpentine carved focal bead necklace. This is a very unique piece, and just the loveliest colors for fall. Serpentine, and Unakite are both natural gemstones, and are not man made. If you would like more info on this piece, and to see all her other lovely pieces, please visit Hemlock Hollow Creations, today.

If you would like your blog, or Etsy store featured, on a Fun Friday, then leave a comment, and the address to your site. They are first come first, serve, in the order they come in. I promise I will get to them all, and you will be notified when you are featured.

5 comments:

gloria said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! I love to make jewelry of all kinds.

Anonymous said...

Gloria does fabulous work !

Rhody's said...

Gloria knows how to create great items. Very talented lady! She has a shop full of lovely items

circleinthesand said...

Congrats Gloria on this feature!!! YOu have a truly unique, beautiful shop!!!

Melissa said...

Thank you to all of you. Please leave your shop or blog addresses, if you would like to be featured.

Contact Email