Friday, October 2, 2009

Fun Friday Jills Treasure Chest Etsy Store


Welcome to Fun Friday. Each Friday I will be featuring a craft blog, or Etsy store. I have several in line now, but if you would like to get in line, be sure to leave me a comment, and the address of your store, or craft blog.

This week I am featuring a wonderful Etsy store, called Jills Treasure Chest. She makes ceramics, and jewelry. I must say as a fellow jewelry maker, her pieces are lovely, and I have no idea how to do ceramics, so of course I am jealous. She makes the cutest Angels. If you collect angels, be sure to check out Abigail, and Anabella, and they are kitties too.

If I had to pick one item I would love to own, it would have to be one of her handmade ceramic Santas. I love Christmas, and all the symbols that go along with it. Look at the picture, it is the cutest farmer Santa. She has several choices in her Etsy shop. If I get a few extra bucks, I might just have to make this Santa mine. Be sure to stop by, and check out her shop, you won't be sorry.

Thanks for stopping by, for another Fun Friday, have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Thank you so much for this, Melissa!!!

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Jill is a sweetie and her ceramics are just lovely and adorable!!

Judi B said...

Delightful blog on a wonderful etsy shop (with a very dear shop owner/artist!). Judi

circleinthesand said...

Wonderful feature of a super shop run by a real sweetie!! Jill is on a couple of street teams with me and she is always upbeat, friendly and helpful. She has some AWESOME ceramic items.... head to her shop and take a look!!

Melissa said...

Thank you to all of you for being supportive.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. BTW, try to add some photos :).

Contact Email