Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hot Pink Tourmaline Ring Alternate October Birthstone

For those of you born in the month of October, but do not care for opals, you are lucky because pink tourmaline is the alternate gemstone for the month of October. This lovely sterling silver, size 6 ring, features a 3mm round hot pink tourmaline gemstone, with two 3 mm round white topaz on either side. This is a petite ring, for a petite hand. It would look awesome as a pinky ring, or even a wedding band. A sweet 16 birthday, or young girls first gemstone ring. It is available to buy in my Etsy store. I offer a free layaway plan, so be sure to ask about that. I recently had to cancel a layaway sale for non payment, so those great items will be back in my store, for others to purchase.

4 comments:

satishsoli said...

hey nice collection of Engagement Rings and Jewelry items.

You can also visit www.gemfind.com

Melissa said...

Thank you, I will check out your site.

Anne said...

That is so pretty! Unfortunately, I am far from a petite anything.

Melissa said...

Anne, you are so hard on yourself. Check out my store if you like jewelry, I have some bigger sizes.

Contact Email