Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sterling Malachite Gemstone Cabachon With Leaves Ring




Malachite, is a lovely green gemstone. It usually has bands within the gemstone, and is very popular in carvings, and jewelry. It only has a hardness of 3 1/2 to 4, on the Mohs Hardness Scale, so extreme care must be given when cleaning, and wearing Malachite. If you love the Kelly Green color, this is the gemstone for you. This ring was created by me, and features an 8x6mm oval Malachite gemstone, set in a sterling silver ring, with fancy leaves adorning the shoulders of the ring. This ring would be perfect to wear in the Fall, or anytime of the year. This ring will be available for sale, in my Etsy store. If you are not a member, and are interested in this ring, it can be purchase through this blog. Shipping is free, if you order, through my blog, to USA buyers only. Don't forget to enter the contest, see the top of the blog for details.

4 comments:

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

Nice work! I am hoping to improve my silver smithing skills someday!

Melissa said...

Thank you, I do not personally make the setting, the man I purchase them from does though. I set the stones.

Victoria said...

Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Malachite is one of my favorite gemstones.

Contact Email