Saturday, December 20, 2008

5 Days Until Christmas

Well it is 5 days until Christmas. I was going through some old pictures, one of my favorite things to do at the holidays. This is the only picture of Caitlin with Santa Claus. He is a puff a lump Santa, and she is about 5 months old. We have tried several times to get her to sit on Santas lap, and she just will not do it. So we get to treasure this one forever, lol. She is a shy, and kind of stubborn child, she will not do anything she doesn't want to do.

Have you finished all your shopping? I am done, and it is all wrapped. I have some great gift items in my store, you should check them out. I offer great prices. My sister will be coming in on Monday, and we are excited. We have not spent Christmas with her, in 4 years. It should be great.

I hope everyone that is getting snow dumped on them, is safe and warm. I remember those days. Matter of fact the year my son was 2, it snowed enough snow to reach the top of my Tracker. All I did was shovel, and no one could get out. My mom was in Florida, and thank goodness we had a web cam. What a Christmas that was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of kids hate Santa... I submitted my daughters picture to the Scared of Santa gallery on the Chicago tribune this year and my last blog post was about it. Santa is kind of weird and intimidating to children.

Melissa said...

It is kind of funny, because we went down to the town tree lighting, and the man that gave the carriage rides looked just like Santa. My daughter talked to that man like he was her best friend. But when we went to go get our picture with the other Santa, she would not even say hi to him.

Contact Email