Friday, December 12, 2008

Swiss Blue Topaz Ring

This was not my original, intended post for today, but my husband forgot to put my new pictures on the computer. So I am blogging about this lovely Swiss Blue Topaz ring. Like all Topaz, Swiss Blue is heat treated, or irradiated to achieve the lovely blue color. Swiss Blue Topaz, can be found with natural color, but it is extremely rare, and extremely expensive. I can only assume this one is treated, because I did not pay a lot of money for it. It is a 10mmx8mm marquise cut, set in sterling silver. The ring is a size 5. This lovely ring is available to purchase, at 29.99 If you purchase from my blog, shipping is free. I accept paypal, and if you are interested in this ring, or any of my other pieces available for sale, you can contact me at darien04@gmail.com If you are not from the USA or Canada, shipping may be too expensive.

No comments:

Contact Email