Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Couples Rings Ruby and Peridot, My Husband and Me


Couples rings, are becoming ever more popular. Much like a mothers ring, they feature the gemstone of your birthstone, and the birthstone of your husband or significant other. This couples ring, was made by myself. It features a ruby, for my husband, and peridot for me. The setting was strange, and I am not sure I will be keeping the stones in there. For now, it works, until I find another setting. It does sit low on the hand, with prongs that dont catch, so that I do like. It appears to have spots for other stones, which it was not advertised that way, and they arent normal stone sizes or shapes. So for now, I leave it the way it is, and wear it with love, until I find another I like better.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Laurie, and I am glad you enjoy it here. Have a great day. If there is anything you would like to me to discuss in particular, just ask.

Contact Email