Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Large and in Charge Ruby Ring

This is a huge Ruby ring, made by me. I had this setting for a very long time, and could not find a stone to set in it properly. It is kind of a strange setting, with very long prongs. I have no idea why it was designed this way. It is sterling silver, and is a good amount of silver. The Ruby has stunning blood red color, but is opaque. It is large measuring in at 12mmx10mm. It is a size 4 1/2, and is available for sale, through this blog. If you purchase it through my blog, you will receive free shipping to the USA. I will ship to Canada, other buyers would have to clarify shipping first. I will accept paypal for payment, only. If you are interested in the stunning ring, it is 39.99 and you can email me at darien04@gmail.com to purchase.



No comments:

Contact Email