Friday, December 5, 2008

Thank You To My Top Entrecard Droppers

It is that time again, to thank my top Entrecard droppers.

Dropper # of drops
Basketball Daily 31
My Daily Discourse 30
Shopperista 30
BeadedTail 30
Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice 30
Glue 4 Families 29
Paperkraft.net 28
San Diego Backroads 28
LOL Cats 28
Tialey Vintage Clothing 28

Here are some of the blogs, I put my widget on, and the number of hits I received from that blog.

Widget shown on # of clicks
Out of the Pink Sky 114
my beautiful creations 51
StudioJewel 46
Waterrose 46
SilverCanyons Handcrafted Jewelry 30
Vintage Jewelry Pics 22
Creative Jewelry Designs by Laura Staley 17
Wire Artisans Guild of Etsy 15
MySweetThree 15
The Dancing Monkey Jewelry Chronicles 14

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Thank you for the acknowledgment!

Melissa said...

You are welcome, thank you for visiting my site.

Davida said...

I am so glad I made your top-dropper list for last month. Thanks for the link.

Davida

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I am so glad you did as well. Have a great day.

Contact Email