Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pink Crochet Doily, New Blog Template





Tomorrow, I am going to try to add another whole new template, since for some reason, this one is not working correctly, and none of the Blogger ones are, at least not on this blog. My other one is fine, so I am going to give it a shot, and hopefully not make a real mess. Wish me luck.

This is a pretty pink doily I just finished crocheting. No I have never done this before, so I am very pleased with the outcome. I knew basic stitches, from when I was a kid, and we would make doll blankets, but that is about it. Anyone, who follows this blog, knows that I am not good at following patterns, so at first I followed the pattern, and then just did what I wanted. I wanted it to be very much bigger, but it really takes a long time, and having the attention span of a rock, I just couldnt make it any bigger. The photo was when, it wasnt quite done, I had a few rows left, so it looks a tad funny on the one side. I dont think I am going to sell it, I like it too much, and it will look lovely sitting on my Holiday table. I hope everyone is having a great Saturday.

No comments:

Contact Email