Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wire Wrapping And Beaded Techniques, And Tutorials,Free Jewelry Contest Update



This website, has some very lovely designs, to learn to make. The necklace, on the page I picked, is a dangle necklace, and is quite lovely. It incorporates, both some wire technique, and beading technique. If you go to their homepage, you will find tons more, using both techniques. I have not personally tried any of these yet, but they are on my long list of things to try. I will get to everything, eventually LOL. Happy jewelry making. Go to http://www.how-to-make-beaded-jewelry.com/crystal-necklace.html If you want to learn to make your own jewelry, this website is a good place to start.

Here are the Contest updates, for the free Star Diopside Ring, or Free Text Link:

betchai: 4 entries

for keeps: 1 entry

Penny: 3 entries

the beaded tail: 1 entry

TC: 2 entries

Dashery: 1 entry

Three fates: 1 entry

michelle gartner: 2 entries

rkdsign88: 1 entry

To get more entries, see the rules at the very top of the blog. You still have plenty of time to get in your entries. If anyone has buzzed up an article, please notify me, as they count as entries too, and I can not seem to see who buzzed me. At the end of the contest, all the entries will be put in a pumpkin, and my 8 yr old son, will draw out a winner. If you have posted about this contest on your blog, that is an entry as well. You have to drop me back a comment, here so I can check it. Have a great Saturday, everyone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, wow, thanks, melissa. i did not know i have 4 entries. hope you're having a good weekend.

Melissa said...

It is a typical weekend. I hope yours is going well, too.

Contact Email