Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wire Wrapped Crosses With Pearl Accents







My mom, gave me these silver crosses some time ago, to see if I could use them for something. Well they have been sitting in my supply bin, for sometime, because I didnt know what to use them for. They were already pendants, so when I started learning to wire wrap, I thought to try wire wrapping a pearl to the crosses. I think they came out pretty good. The one is a mother of pearl cross, with the blue pearl, I have to add a jump ring to it to make it a complete pendant. These will be available for sale in my Etsy shop for 6.50 as soon as I get a second to list them. They would make great gifts, or stocking stuffers http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6007466


2 comments:

Jean9 said...

Your wrapped crosses are really nice, what a great idea to dress up a plain cross.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, it was a spur of the moment idea. I love them.

Contact Email