Monday, October 27, 2008

Marvelous Monday: Bungle Bear Designs



Today on Marvelous Monday, featured Etsy FEST seller, is Bungle Bear Designs. She sells, cute pouches, and key holders, at awesome prices. Her pouches, could be makeup bags, or a small purse. She has tons of designs to choose from, with cute animals, patterns, and other great choices. These would make great gift ideas, for anyone on your gift giving list. To check out her items, go to http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=23436 If you live in Florida, you can join the Etsy Fest team, by using the button listed at the top of this blog. There is only two more days left, to enter my jewelry give away, so be sure to see the details at the top of this blog. If you have old craft books, or any books that you would like to get rid of, then join my book give away club. The button is listed on this blog. It is free, with no minimum or maximum requirements. It does not earn me money, just provides an outlet for me to get rid of books I no longer need.


5 comments:

Inner Muse Jewelry Design said...

Cute items! I love the hedgehogs:o)

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

I just love this shop! And just bought the mini clutch Hedgies!

One quick note on the Monday features- I'm the owner of Avidchick Jewelry LLC ( avidchick.etsy.com )and a member of Etsyfest. You mentiond you were featuring in ABC order, so did I miss it? Or do I need to sign up somewhere? Thanks- it is really wonderful that you are doing this!

Anonymous said...

I will definitely check that for you. The first few shops did not have anything listed, or I could not access their store for some reason. I will definitely check yours, and you will be featured next Monday, if you have listings. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. You have been entered in my contest, to win the free Star Diopside ring, good luck.

Anonymous said...

avidchick, I have checked and should clarify I am going in alphabetical order, by your real name not store name. So since you are Jennifer, you are a little farther down the list.

Contact Email