Friday, October 10, 2008

Cute Halloween Tote Bags







These are available for sale, in my Etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6007466 My mom made these, and my kids use them every year, for trick or treating. The ones shown are brand new, and have never been used. As you can see there are two different styles. I have 3 of each kind available, they are great for carrying stuff for sleep overs, daycare, even school, trips etc. If you purchase one through this blog, shipping is free, to USA customers, only. My kids have had theirs for two years, so they are durable. Dont forget to enter the contest to win the Black Star Diopside Ring, or the free 90 text link advertising. Last week was crazy, and I did not get any jewelry making done, I do have a large inventory and will be adding and creating new pieces. Christmas will be here before you know it, so stop by my store and take advantage of my great prices. Krypto and his birthday cake pictures, will be up soon. Have a great Monday, everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow,your mom is really very creative,i hope she is doing okay. i remember you mentioned before she has some kind of body ache (sorry, am not a nurse, so i could not remember the correct term :( well )

by the way, i reach this site through your homeschool site, just want to let you know that your link now works perfectly :) thanks.

Melissa said...

betchai, yes my mom has Fibromyalgia, a terrible muscle disorders. She is doing wonderfully though, and thank you for asking. She is very crafty, way more than me. She always amazes me at what she thinks of next. I am glad the link is working right now.

Contact Email