Thursday, October 9, 2008

SS Red Garnet Ring, Pinky Ring, Or Young Child






First let me say, my other blog is unfixable. So for now I am transferring data to this blog, this will take me a long time, as I have 96 posts on the other blog. As I transfer them over, I will be deleting them off the other blog. Once they have all been transferred, that blog will be deleted. If anyone wants to purchase an item from me, and you order directly from this blog, shipping will be free, to USA customers only. You can also purchase from my Etsy shop, listed below. Tomorrow, I will adding Contest updates. You still have until the 29th to enter the contest, so be sure to get your entries in. The contest rules, are posted at the top of this blog.



This lovely ring, is a ring for a young girl. It is a genuine Red Garnet gemstone, set in sterling silver. It is a size 3, and would make a great first piece of jewelry for any young girl on your shopping list, or as a pinky ring, as shown on my hand. Red Garnet is the birthstone for the month of January. This lovely ring will be available to purchase, in my Etsy store, for 14.99 There are only 83 more shopping days until Christmas, dont delay start now. I have tons of great pieces available for sale at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6007466 This cute ring, is available for sale either through this blog, or my Etsy shop.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so sorry about the blog- but so far this one is looking really good. Can you open up the comments for name and url when you get a chance I like to post comments from OOAKWI. I am always afraid to do Wordpress updates on OOAKWI and on blogger fiddling with the templates is scary too. I promised my son I would change his template for him on blogger soon, luckily he has only a handful of posts but it's important to him.

Melissa said...

I am not sure I know what you mean, but I will check my settings, and see if I can figure it out.

rkdsign88 said...

I agree with michelle, your blog is looking good now :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, have an awesome Friday.

Contact Email