Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And The Winner Of The October Contest Is:


The winner of the Black Star Diopside ring, or an advertising link, is Three Fates Designs. The random number chosen by Random.org was 17, that number was pre-assigned by my to Three Fates. I had 33 entries for this contest. I will be contacting her to let her know she has won. Thank you to all those that entered.

My November contest, is being worked on right now. It will be a combined contest, with my Homeschool blog. So stay tuned for that.

6 comments:

The Muse said...

WOW...I know there is going to be a winner with a smiling face :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I hope she loves it.

Anonymous said...

wow, she is lucky one, melissa. and the ring looks lovely, surely, it will warm the winner's heart.

Unknown said...

Congrats for the winner.

I've thoroughly enjoyed the movie.
It's great to see how you make the ring and very inspiring too.
In fact, one of the children came to look with me and said that such a thing is better be learned at school than making a letterbox.

Thanks a lot!

Victoria said...

Ooooh, yay. I'm surprised, but mostly excited. Thank you so much for this, it rally made my day!! Love your blog and all your jewelry.

Anonymous said...

The movie is supplied via you tube, and it is not me. I am not sure I would have the patience to make a video. I do learn so much from these videos, I post.

three fates: I hope you love the ring.

Contact Email