Wednesday, June 6, 2012

30 Days of Creativity: Day 6 Painting on Glass, Santa, Cows and Bracelets part 2

Today, we all painted something for day 6 of 30 Days of Creativity. You can see the other images on my homeschool blog, as it was painting class today for school. Looking at the images below, I finished the cow painting, and they are the most adorable cows I have ever seen. It is not perfectly how I pictured it, but my first attempt so I will not complain. I can see me painting a ton more of these adorable cows. Then for class I painted on a large glass vase, Santa climbing out of a chimney, with the Man in the Moon watching. This was also my first attempt at Santa. Caitlin did wolves on her vase, with a lot of snow. Lots of snow! She seems to really like wolves. DJ and my mom painted as well, but theirs will be on the other blog, since they are not participating in the challenge. Last are the wooden bracelets I started yesterday. This morning they were dry, so I sealed them, and then put them back in the jar until they dried. Then I added a base coat of paint on all sides. 2 black, 2 white, and 2 brown. If you need a smaller size, for a smaller wrist, then the mason jars are perfect the smaller ones. For the larger cuff I used glass coffee mugs. Tomorrow, or one day in the future I will paint something on them. I am thinking one will be a graduation theme, and one definitely a zebra print theme. The others I have not decided yet. What did you create today?

No comments:

Contact Email