Thursday, June 7, 2012

30 Days of Creativity: Day 7 Wooden Cuff Bracelet with Zebra Print

Today is day 7 of 30 Days of Creativity. Today I finished one of the wooden cuff bracelets. This was created using a popsicle stick and the method of wood bending. After I got it into shape, and dried, I painted it with two layers of white acrylic paint. Then I painted the zebra stripes on. Finally, the cuff was sealed to seal the paint in and protect it. It is signed by me on the underside of the cuff bracelet. Now since these were done using coffee mugs, and mason jars. I can only say if they are large or small. This one fit my husband's wrist, so it is definitely a large. This little beauty will be for sale in my Etsy store. If you love Zebra prints and want something casual, fun and affordable this might just be for you.  Caitlin painted a horse today.  She is getting so good. 

No comments:

Contact Email