Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 9 0f 30 Days Of Creativity: Floating Bangle Watch

For day 9 of the 30 Days of Creativity Challenge, I created this floating bangle bracelet watch. I used gold tone wire to wire wrap the watch face to the two bangle bracelets, creating a floating effect. I have an extremely small wrist so this piece looks awkwardly huge on me. I am going to attempt a couple of different styles, using this method, to accommodate a smaller wrist. This beauty will be available in my Etsy store for purchase, in a couple of days. So if you are interested in it, watch for it. Pun intended, LOL!

3 comments:

Reeni said...

That's gorgeous!

betchai said...

this one looks so classy and sleek, Melissa.

Melissa said...

I am especially fond of this design as well. Can't wait to make more. Thanks!

Contact Email