Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 13 of 30 Days of Creativity: Painting on Blue Bottles

Holy Craftman! Everyone got in on the action today! Today is day 13 of the 30 Days of Creativity Challenge. Every two weeks, since last Sept. we have been having painting class. My mom is the teacher, but we all kind of have learned our own likes and styles, but she still comes every two weeks and we paint. I love these blue bottles. Aren't they awesome? Unfortunately beer comes in them, so I have to drink the beer to get the bottle. It is actually quite delicious beer, lol! I will try to explain what they all are. The first blue bottle, is actually Caitlin's. She asked me to paint this cute little polar bear on hers, so I did. He is so cute! Now I have to paint more of them, ha ha. The blue bottle with the frog is mine. It has the frog on one side, and the beautiful red cardinal on the other. There is a sun, and little fat bird as well. The third blue bottle, my mom did, and she always does flowers of some kind. She picked shades of white for hers, giving it a lovely frosty look. She also finished her vase, which will be listed in my Etsy store, most of these items will be eventually. She also painted the two spoons shown. DJ finished his sailboat, which came out quite lovely indeed. I need to get him a frame. Caitlin painted the cute little dog, and I did the little spray bottle which will be listed in my store. I think that covers everything.

2 comments:

UniqueNique said...

An excellently creative day - awesome well done ;~D such a lovely day to spend with the family and get a lot of creativity in too.

Melissa said...

Thank you Monique. We repeat it every two weeks. Great way to get to spend some extra time with my Mom, doing something she loves.

Contact Email