Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 29: Gold Cuff Bracelet and Two Framed Paintings

Today is day 29 of the 30 Days of Creativity Challenge. One day left, then I will try to get everything I made listed. That in itself will take a while. Some of them are already listed in my Etsy store. Both of the paintings below are listed, but listed as unframed and unmatted. As you can see they are now framed and matted. Another challenge, to get all my paintings framed and matted. These will be relisted in my Etsy store as framed and matted pieces. They do look much better now, and I can't wait to get them all done. You can always choose to buy them unframed, and frame them how you see fit, if you choose. Then I made this cuff bracelet. I have a silver tone one, already listed. But, I really love this gold tone one. I am not a gold kind of girl, I much prefer silver, but this is strikingly attractive. Shown on my son's arm, who has a much better tan and skin tone than me. There are six gold tone bangles. The watch face is wire wrapped to only two of them, and then the rest are flexible to be worn tight together, or separated apart. They are all held together at the back of the bangle, by the same color wire. This is a big and bold piece, and not for the shy personality. This is my last watch face, but I do hope to get some more in. I really enjoy making the watches. Very fun indeed!

No comments:

Contact Email