Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 20: Sunflower Wood Cuff Handpainted

This is cuff bracelet number two, and it is for day 20 of the 30 Days of Creativity Challenge. I can't believe there are only nine more days already. I made these wooden cuffs using 3/4 inch wide popsicle sticks, and the art of wood bending. These actually take quite a long time to complete. I then painted two layers of acrylic paint, then hand painted the design. This one has a sunflower and two pansy type flyers. The words Inspire Me are also written on the cuff. These are awesome for a tween or teenager, that you don't want to spend a fortune on for jewelry.  This one is for a large wrist, but I can also make small ones. Check out my Etsy store to see the other design available. If you like them I can make more, and they can give them to their friends as gifts. I have like 250 sticks.

1 comment:

UniqueNique said...

loving the sunflower ;~D

Contact Email