Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 1 of 30 Days Of Creativity

So, I joined a meme of sorts called, 30 Days of Creativity. Every day in June I have to create something. Today is day one, obviously. If it is a large project, you can show steps that you do each day, rather than trying to do the whole thing all in one day. Like this tire, that is around our mailbox. We spray painted it today, the paint has to dry, so tomorrow the dirt and flowers will go in. We have another one, the same color, that has cucumber plants in it. I have been meaning to do this second tire, but kept forgetting to get the spray paint. This challenge reminded me. As you see the bottom part of the mailbox post is red also. That is another project that will be completed on another day. Now I post this to Pinterest and Twitter, to prove I created something today.

4 comments:

UniqueNique said...

Awesome so glad you are joining me in this endeavour it is such fun ;~D Looking forward to seeing the flowers in the tire

Melissa said...

I am glad you invited me. I can't wait to get the flowers in it, lol!

betchai said...

love that pink tire, can't wait to see the flowers soon.

Melissa said...

Betchai it does look pink, doesn't it? It is actually burgundy red. Thank you!

Contact Email