Thursday, June 14, 2012

Red, White and Blue Lever Back Dangle Earrings

All right today is day 14 of the 30 Days of Creativity Challenge, but it is also Flag Day, here in the states. I didn't honestly even know it was Flag Day. We just had Memorial Day, and then next month is the 4th of July. Do we really need this many holidays? Anyway, this is my first real attempt at wire wrapping earrings. If you used head pins, they can be pretty easy. However, headpins are not easy to wrap, matter of fact I don't even have any fingernails left. These are made with red coral beads, blue freshwater pearls, and white Swarovski glass pearls. Then they are hung off of a lever back style earring, that has a cute heart on it. They are gold tone and silver tone, I like to combine colors. I am going to list these in my Etsy store right now. Be sure to check out all my other awesome items. I have two pairs of these available.

2 comments:

betchai said...

oh, this one is so beautiful, Melissa. I love the color combination.

Melissa said...

Thank you, Betchai!

Contact Email